1. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note10's screen size is 6.3" as a full rectangle and 6.2" when accounting for the rounded corners; and Galaxy Note10+'s screen size is 6.8" as a the full rectangle and 6.7" when accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
2. Depth of field feature only available on Galaxy Note10+. Live focus video on Galaxy Note10+ uses the DepthVision Camera and Wide-angle Camera. On Galaxy Note10, Live focus video is shot utilizing AI and may have varied results due to the difference in technology.
3. 12GB RAM only available on Galaxy Note10 5G, Galaxy Note10+, and Galaxy Note10+ 5G. Galaxy Note10 comes with 8GB RAM. RAM capacity may vary depending on model, color, and country.
4. Samsung DeX for PC requires PC app download, and operates on Windows 7, 10 and versions of Mac OS higher than 10.13. Certain apps may not run or require separate license (for purchase) on Samsung DeX.
5. Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software. MicroSD expansion only available on Galaxy Note10+ and Galaxy Note10+ 5G. MicroSD card sold separately. MicroSD card availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.
6. Limited to Galaxy Note10+ LTE model only. Assessed by Samsung. Estimated against average charge rate of pre-release version of Galaxy Note10+ LTE using in-box charger together with the usage profile of an average/typical user. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
7. Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed.
8. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2019.07.01–25 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-N970 and SM-N975. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3400mAh for Galaxy Note10 and 4170mAh for Galaxy Note10+. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
9. Using S Pen as a stylus does not require battery power. Actual battery life may vary depending on usage patterns and other factors.
10. Air actions support may vary by app.